Wednesday, February 22, 2012

No, I Have NOT Been Crying!

I've been feeling a little under the weather and I heard that there are "stuff going around making people sick." So I've trying my darnest to NOT let that whatever stuff catch me!



Moms tell us to drink plenty of fluid and take lots of rest when we're starting to feel funny... so I decided to be a good daughter and do as I've been told (uhh... just the fluid part, not the rest part, I tried...).

Well, mom did not warn me about the swollen eyes!!!


Plus the very sore eyes that caused me to have to wear glasses... I look like I've been crying my head off over something!

I guess, since I'm hurting, I might as well look like it!? haha... just humored myself.

Oh, did I mention that at least I'm not still on wheels!? YES! I've graduated from the walker and now move on to the a quad cane (ones that has 4 prongs/legs on the bottom)! At least that helps making me look healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment