Monday, February 27, 2012

Prayer 5- Receiving & Living Salvation

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)



Prayer:

Dear Jesus, I lift up the souls of my future husband and his family to you, I pray that your grace and mercy will manifest in their lives and that their love and faith for you will be renewed and revived. I pray that their faith would be a living faith that reflect You, I also pray that the would seek You face daily and walk in Your light and Your heart every step of the way in their lives.





Personal Reflection:

I am personally not for the whole "missionary dating" thing, and I can go on and on with the reason why I disagree... unless one receives a strong calling from the Lord (and I am NOT saying that it doesn't happen...)

It is no fun to be the only believer of the family, so the prayer guide actually says to pray for the souls of the WHOLE family of the future husband... and of course one can pray that they are all ALREADY believers, believers who live daily for the Lord, believers who are dedicated to follow hard after the Lord... and that is my prayer. It is a blessing and such a gift to be able to share the same faith and worship the Lord together as a family, it's definitely not something to be taken granted for.

No comments:

Post a Comment