“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” II Corinthians 12:9 [The Bible] Just this and that about my life...
Monday, September 17, 2012
"Addiction"
Confession: I've picked up a new addiction recently.
So, prior to this month or so, very few people have seen me in glasses.
Why?
I just don't wear them unless I am super tired or sick...
But lately, I've been wearing them a lot. A lot. Like, everyday a lot!
Wearing glasses has become my new addiction and this addiction is so "bad" that even when I went out with my girl friends in St. Louis this weekend... you know, one of those "look cute and go out" type of thing, I wore my glasses.
As I spent some time thinking and reflecting on this, I realized that my "addiction" and how comfortable I am with it reflected the healing that I've been through-- about myself, about the way I look, about the way I don't look, about how people look at me (but they really don't look at me the way I think they do...)
Being healed can look many different ways... I just never thought that this would be one of them!
Labels:
Life- this and that
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment