Sometimes I feel like I'm just walking and exploring through a maze...
Recently, I've been doing a lot of sorting of my heart and feelings. I am starting to "refeel" some of the feelings that I thought I have gotten over with and were long gone. It has been a thought-provoking process, as well as feeling quite uncertain and vulnerable.
As I was praying and hanging out with Jesus, a verse brought me great peace and assurance: “Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” (Isaiah 30:20,21)
Jesus, I may not exactly know what is happening with my feelings and things around me, and I am not sure where You are taking me to from here, but I know You know and You are not confused. I will cling to You and wait on You to take me to where I need to be; but meanwhile, would You grant me the strength and grace to wait patiently and not be distracted by things that I see and perceive or deceived feelings that are rushing through me? would You continue to bring me clarity and confirmation as I walk with You?
No comments:
Post a Comment