![]() |
| Dear Mom, thank you for my physical life and leading and guiding me unto the path that lead to the One True God. |
I entered the (very glorious!) 26th year of my life today!
God has been so good to me, He always has.
Over the past year, as I went through many things, He opened my eyes to see things that I couldn't see, stretching me in ways that I'd never thought I could be stretched, calling me to take steps that I'd never imagine myself taking, and healing me in very deep and marvelous ways!
As I looked back to my twenty-five years of life, I could say, with complete gratefulness and confidence, that none of those years were wasted, not at all.
Yes, there were indeed very very rough years, tough times, dark valleys, and numerous sleepless nights full of tears and pain (physical and emotional!!!); but Jesus had never ever let me go, never was I ever out of His sight. Those 25 years had been very very good years.
Psalm 84:6 reads " When they walk through the Valley of Weeping, it will become a place of refreshing springs. The autumn rains will clothe it with blessings." I thank God for placing loving communities in my life that have walked through all the highs and lows in my life, especially through the really difficult "Valley of Weeping" times. Through their presence in my life, the Lord clothed my life with the blessings like the autumn rains. With their company, the restoration and transformation of my life into a life with refreshing springs was not a lonely journey, but a supported one.
I am very thankful for ALL that's happened in my life, the good and the bad... I'm also so happy and content with who I am and how I am now. As I continue to learn about who God is calling me to be, grow into that purpose, and keep running after His own heart, I look forward to all the works our Lord will be doing in my life and through me.
Thank you so much, my dear friends and family, for being there for me, for your prayers, thoughts, time, encouragement, guidance, support in various ways, and for your love.
26-year-old, here I come!!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment